Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Cocktails for Two

(click on image to enlarge)
(click on image to enlarge)

Today has been a good day, besides the cold shower anyway. I mean seriously, cold water is no way to start a morning off.

The breakfast was really good. I had smushy oatmeal and an apple danish (it was amazing!). Then for lunch I had salad and tandoori tofu with jasmine rice. I have to admit, I am not into the tofu. I love dead things that were once alive. So, I ate around the tofu. It's like saying you went to Adventure-land instead of Disneyland, it just doesn't compare.

Jeff and I are enjoying a glass of Menage Trois Cabernet wine with chips and salsa. I love that wine, it's really good and affordable too.

Besides that, most of today was spent researching on the computer and editing new pictures. It always seems like I don't get anything done when I edit, but I suppose I really do.

3 comments:

Angela Olivia said...

Me, Pauline, Beth, Julie, Marylyn, and john are all enjoying tofu right now!

Carly Cram said...

Well, I'm happy for you all. You all deserve it!

Pinecone Camp said...

I'm just going through some of your posts....LOVE your work. I'm a fan.