Friday, July 22, 2011

Antonia




You may have read on here that I recently went on a trip to Portland Oregon to go to the Tinhouse writers workshop. I wouldn't say that Jeff and I made a bundle of new friends or anything like that, but we did meet a couple people that were really interesting. This is Antonia. She is from Australia. It was funny because when we first arrived I saw her and another girl walking around, and I was aching to photograph them, they just had such beautiful and interesting faces. Later during the week, Jeff and I were sitting at a table and they looked like they needed a place to sit, so we let them sit with us. Both Antonia and Emily had really interesting novel ideas. After we all had been talking a while, I ask if I could photograph each of them. I'm so glad they let me.

4 comments:

Anthony Castro said...

great portrait!

Bruce Barone said...

I LOVE this portrait!!!

Kate said...

Brilliant photography I love the focus!
www.styleisalwaysfashionable.blogspot.com

BIKBIK AND RORO said...

lovely capture -- she looks like's she seen a lot, been through a lot.