Friday, June 10, 2011

Time has told me No

my oldest sister, Holly.
My youngest Mother, Cathy.

We were having lunch with my grandparents at Jolly Rogers which is overlooking a harbor full of boats. While doing so I spotted these two older men eating at a booth and they both had bright white hair and sailor beards, they were probably in their late 70's or early 80's and I envisioned the perfect portrait of them. So, I ask them if I could take their portrait, but they said no. So, sadly I cannot post that, because I didn't even take it! I can only imagine what it would have looked like though! luckily my Mom and Sister, who are two of the people that are most willing to let me photograph them without any fuss (thank you so much to them) let me do so. I've noticed that a lot of my images lately are very symmetrical. It's sort of cool when you subconsciously like something but you don't realize it till you see yourself doing it all the time.

No comments: