Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Greetings from Carlsbad!


This is my cat, Maybe, and my Dog, Sammy. They play all the time together. I miss them terribly. We are still on vacation here in Carlsbad, and we really have been having a fantastic time, but I still miss my little fur-balls.

So far on our trip I have gained between a hundred and a thousand freckles. I look really splotchy and fun! I think I am actually getting a little tanner, I know for those of you who have seen my legs really wouldn't believe it, but it's true, I think.

We've had a lot of visitors, mostly all family, but also some friends. Yesterday I got to photograph my cousins kids, which is one of my favorite things to do. Today my grandparents are coming, which is really very wonderful. If i get lucky I will get to photograph them but don't hold your breath on that because they are tired of my sneaky camera trickery.

I have been eating a lot of junk food, and drinking a moderate amount of adult beverages. I am looking forward to the Bloody Mary's we're going to make. i can't believe we haven't made them yet!

Okay, until next time, keep your socks warm and your heart wet!

No comments: