Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Reticence





Since November 2008 I have had 500 views on this blog. I'm not entirely sure if that's a lot, but i doubt it. i remember when I started this blog, a guest speaker told everyone in the class it was a good idea to start one, so I did. My goal was to post at least one image every day. And while most days I think I follow that goal, but a lot of time I fall out of the habit. I really enjoy blogging, I think theres something really special about it. I mean, I really don't even know who looks at this. if you do look at this often, hopefully you enjoy it. I think i probably have sort of an eclectic blog. one day it's pictures of dogs then the next it's creepy doll pictures. I suppose i always keep people guessing what's next. Well, hopefully in 3 years I'll have more than 1000 views. but If I don't, oh well! Thank you for looking!

Here are a couple self portraits I did a while back. I was kind of always a little too intimidated to put them up, but I kind of like them.

5 comments:

kiko said...

You never disappoint me, rather excite me with your views. Keep on blogging. From one of your biggest fans.

Nick Hester said...

I have your site on my RSS feeder and I enjoy your posts on a regular basis. Keep on posting. :)

Lara said...

Lovely. I like your light band.

Butterfly Landing said...

...And sometimes I catch up two of your postings at a time...Life does that to you once in a while...okay, all the time...but we squeeze things into the multiple ellipses of our days and nights. (That's why ellipses were invented.) And photos let us share the spaces we missed. Thanks for playing with your art and with your words!

Craig Norris said...

I stay up on this blog!