Friday, May 13, 2011

Can't Get There from Here

So, two weeks ago-ish, My Ceramics program drove up to the ceramics conference in Davis, California. It was amazing, I don't think I've ever had so much fun. Well, actually that's not true. I have had that much fun a lot of times, but I gotta say this time was pretty fun. Anyway, on our way up to Davis we drove for 7 hours or so, and I was pretty shutter happy, for plausible cause though! It was a really beautiful drive, mostly when there were clouds out. I apologize there are so many, I always have trouble narrowing it down.








I just realized that the picture above and below are the exact same picture and I edited it twice without realizing it. isn't it peculiar how I got two different results? I'm so strange.



That's All*!




*Annette Hanshaw, a singer from the 30's, used to say that at the end of every single song! Can you imagine that?! I mean, I like a lot of her songs but that can get a little obnoxious. Anyway, I'm listening to her music right now, so I just thought I'd throw that in there. Now, next time you watch jeopardy and they ask that question you'll know the answer. You don't have to thank me. I know you're grateful.


p.s thank you to all those people who said they are frequenters on this here blog. I am sending you a virtual hug. But that's it, no funny stuff!

No comments: