Monday, March 7, 2011

JR images

So, on Thursday and Friday JR had an exhibit at a gallery. It was really incredible. If you don't know who he is, you really should, because his work is so inspiring and incredible (I know I already said that, but I'm not a thesaurus) Anyway, Pietro and I sort of stumbled upon the gallery when we were on a field trip at another gallery in Long Beach. So we went inside and waited in the line for the giant photo booth. This is the picture I took that day.
I think it's pretty special. The next day, Jeff and i went back and we took this:
it's kind of white stripes-y, don't you think? and then I quickly changed into this outfit and took this picture because of this:
These images are all bigger than I am. they are like 6ft x 3ft or something. They are huge. anyway, I thought I would share them with you, because I love them and I think you will too.

you better or else!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

car, beautiful pictures. and that last one... i followed the link & cried. why why why do people hate so much.

Craig Norris said...

This last photo is from another time and place. Like, hundreds of years ago. Amazing.