Wednesday, February 9, 2011

food post

So, recently I have changed my diet. Normally when I say that to a person they ask me if I'm trying to lose weight, and seeing how I'm not even heavy enough to give blood, I am not trying to lose more weight. But I don't think there's anything wrong with knowing what you're eating and choosing to eat the healthiest choice. So, I have given up un-natural sugar and carbohydrates. Well, I'm not doing it alone, my boyfriend is doing it as well, which makes it a whole lot easier to do. So, here are a couple things that we have been eating. (this is just a couple!)
I have been adding cheese to everything! maybe that's not good, but who doesn't love cheese!?

These spices have been making me very happy. you'll find a couple of them on the zucchini pictured down below.
water. the only liquid substance I can drink.
mmmmm. fruit. pictured here is a cut up apple with dubliner cheese. so good.
here's the squash and zucchini. I could eat it for every meal.
salad. mmmmmm! so good. especially with feta and tomatoes and bell peppers and italian dressing.
and cherry tomatoes. I love them.

anyway, more to come, maybe.

4 comments:

David said...

have you watched Food, Inc.? ridiculousness... BTW, I just went to Henry's Farmers Market for the first time, they have one over in Fullerton off of Orangethorpe and Harbor - great prices for natural and organic foods (you still want to check out the labels though)

Lisa B said...

Great food shots, the squash and zucchini look delicious!

daniela said...

here's the thing: we're already great friends. but here's another thing: i could eat zucchini and sqaush every meal too. let's do that.

Anonymous said...

Granted, this is definitely partly because you will find generally very little closeness or intimacy between two paid performers, and then the nature of an sizegenetics film set -- weird lighting, multiple cameras pointing at you, creepy directors barking orders, etc. -- is not at all the maximum conducive to complete, uninhibited pleasure. With that said, if massive penises were truly magical pleasure rods that could make any woman thrash uncontrollably with little effort, it stands to reason where the female stars in sizegenetics films wouldn't be required to try so hard to appear like they were enjoying the experience.
http://sizegenetics-reviewx.tumblr.com/