Monday, November 29, 2010

"Don't Smoke in Bed"

My Grandma doesn't like it when I watch her smoke. and she likes it even less when I photograph her. and well, when I do both of them, she becomes livid.

My grandma is somewhat like Gloria Swanson's character in Sunset Blvd, if you know what I mean. If I met her on the street, I would swear that she was an actress from the 40's. If you've met her, I'm sure you would agree. Anyway, much to her dismay, I love to photograph her. She has such an Expressive face and she is so beautiful.


3 comments:

David said...

these pictures are stunning Carly :)

Luis Munoz-Najar said...

Amazing photograph, she is so wonderful

barberella said...

I'm loving the adventure of discovering your Grandmother....I'm thinking that her disliking you stalking her with the cam, makes every one of the images of her that much better. Excellent....excellent.