Sunday, November 21, 2010

"Blossoms and Blood"

Two weeks ago my available light class went on a field trip to Pear Blossom Highway. Craig, Pietro, Jason and I left at 4:30 in the morning so we could get some good sunrise images. It was pretty cold and windy there, and I loved it.this looks like the end of the world image to me.
we were suppose to shoot debris on the side of the road. we found this ditch that I got inside of, and there was glass everywhere, so I grabbed this decorative piece and shot it with the sun behind it.
Here is Clester, our teacher. He wanted us to photograph him for the assignment. this is the image I turned in.
This is Pietro.
This is Pietro too.
we were suppose to photograph signs along the highway
here's some more of that glass.
this is craig.
I just liked this picture.
here's another picture I took of Clester.


and more pictures of Craig.

2 comments:

Jeff said...

0 comments = outrageous.

These images = gorgeous.

kiko said...

some amazing images here.