Sunday, October 17, 2010

A Series of Most Fortunate Events





If you've noticed I haven't been posting as much, then I love you. If you didn't notice, then you're probably not here enough. But I don't blame you, because I'm not here enough either apparently. At any rate, I apologize. It may seem like I haven't been shooting (photography talk for taking pictures) but in actuality, it is just the opposite.

I have actually been working on a new series. My first series, in fact. Now, I don't want to talk about it too much because then I'd be giving it away, but I did want to tell you that I'm working on one.

I love people's faces. all people's faces. Everyone is so self conscious of what they look like, me included, but I wish we could all just not worry about it. Everyone is beautiful. You might think you're "funny looking" or whatever else, but you're not. you're beautifully normal. I love all of your faces. You are very attractive, and don't you forget it.

*the images above are not in the series, it's just something to show you.

No comments: