Thursday, October 21, 2010

Low/High Key

Most Wednesdays I pretend to be in a Portrait photography class at my school. It's not to say that I'm not actually in a photo class at my school, because I am, I'm just not in that class. One day a boy in that class turned around and said, "why are you always in here if you're not even in the class?" and I told that boy, "I don't see anything wrong with wanting to learn more. especially when it's free! " I think that boy hates me. Nevertheless, The assignment for the class was to turn in two high key images and two low key images. This is sort of my try, even though I only did one of each. I tried using a model on the low key image, but it just wasn't working. So, it ended up being a self portrait, as always. maybe the high key has too much middle grey, but I don't know. Anyway, I didn't actually turn these in in the class, so here they are.


2 comments:

itscraigdude said...

Who is the boy? Do I know this person?

Anonymous said...

Hi there, I еnjоy readіng all of your
post. I like to write a little comment tо support you.


Stop by my web-site; organic products