Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Mother may I?

Cathy Cram, the mother to me and my sisters. She is a human with a heart of platinum. (isn't platinum what all the cool kids want these days? it's not gold anymore, right?) Nevertheless, she is my Mother Theresa. This woman goes and visits the elderly in hospitals and she writes to people she doesn't know in prison and brings food to the elderly at their houses and watches squirrels and she is my mom. This woman is Mother Peace. I can almost guarantee she's praying for you. So if you see this woman around, look her in the eye, hold her hand and tell her how much you appreciate her.



Look at how silly my mom is. isn't she wonderful?

she is the woman of the year!

Just adorable!


3 comments:

Butterfly Landing said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Butterfly Landing said...

This lady makes it tough for the rest of us to keep up. You gave her a good nickname. Give your mom a hug from me.

Lara said...

I love that smile.