Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Angela-A




I just watched the movie Angel-A and I am definitely recommending this to anyone and everyone! It's beautifully shot, it has a unconventional story, and the acting is moving. It's a black and white shot, french film. Before watching a film, I can usually get a feel for how the movie is going to be, by these things: I can guess how the movie is going to be, by the previews they have before the movie. and by the cover of the film. The previews were Sleuth, and Vitus. i just recently saw Vitus (this week in fact, coincidence?) and was so inspired by it. I also saw Sleuth in the last few months, and it was one of my favorite films of the year. So, right off the bat, I was thinking Angel-A would be good. Not to mention, the cover of the film is absolutely beautiful!

The film grabs you from the beginning; maybe it's the story, or the odd pair of actors (a beautiful model-type girl, and a short, rugged, silly guy).

anyway, I give this movie a 4.5



1 comment:

Luis Munoz- Najar said...

I have to agree, this movie is one of my favorite movie too, I loved the way the story truns out. You should do more movie reviews!